After gymnastics, she came to the house and watched both of the boys while Philip and I went to the UGA library. We really love working at the library and have our own special spot on the 2nd floor. We came home and then Landon headed off to Sharon's house to spend the night! That really gave us more time to work on Sunday and gave Landon more time for fun! He was so excited to go spend the night with Sharon and Charlie! When we said it was time for them to leave, he grabbed one of his bags and went to the door, saying, "Bye! Bye!" I enjoyed getting to go to dessert with my Brookshire Babes and Philip went to work a basketball game. We spent Sunday relaxing and working on the back porch!
We went to pick him up early Monday morning (we were missing him!!) and stayed and played for a while at Sharon's house. Then we went to Kennesaw mountain for a little hiking. The weather was beautiful, but it's really hard to walk up a mountain when carrying a baby! We only hiked up part of the way, and ended up getting in the car and driving up to the top of the mountain. I think I actually enjoyed the drive in the car more....haha!...because we finally flipped Landon's car seat around, so it was fun to interact with him! We put on toddler radio and had a blast singing and dancing to all his favorite songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment