Last weekend Philip went out of town for the GA/FLA game and a conference in Savannah.
The boys and I had planned to stay home but when they woke up at 5 am on Saturday morning ready to play after Philip left, I thought, "This is for the birds!! We are heading south so I can get some help!!"
It turned out to be a great decision to go to Valdosta. Philip's sweet grandmother had a stroke, so I was able to visit her in the hospital. We also stopped on the way down at Hunter's, and the boys had a blast exploring the farm, seeing the animals, and riding the farm equipment! Hunter and his precious Mom even cooked us lunch!!
We spent lots of time with family and got to celebrate sweet Austin's birthday with a fun party at Jumping Jack's!! We watched the Ga/Fl game and played with my family, got treated to some yummy chili, spent Sunday morning with BB and Sharon, and got to play at the park with Grandaddy!! The boys got lots of special time with such special people in their lives!
The boys were great on the drives and slept most of the way or jammed out to Pandora's toddler radio!!
What a special weekend with family!



































No comments:
Post a Comment