Monday, October 29, 2012

Sitting on go!

When I went to the doctor last Thursday, she said that I was 3 cm dilated and completely effaced. My doctor gave me 2 weeks at the most. I delivered Landon at exactly 37 weeks, so I was sort of prepared that Owen may be early too. I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow, so I guess it could be any time now. Well, that's actually what the doctor said. She told me she thought I'd have a Halloween baby! Yikes! That's a little scary when you are used to saying that the due date is after Thanksgiving!! Talk about making a pregnant girl anxious!

Nonetheless, I have been nesting like crazy, and Philip has been a great sport helping me with whatever crazy cleaning or over-preparation ideas I come up with, so we are ready for Owen whenever he decides to arrive...be it Halloween or after Thanksgiving!



Me at 35 1/2 weeks pregnant with all our bags packed behind me! 
(All the bags, except for Landon's, are loaded up in the car now)


Matching shirts for the boys to wear at the hospital and the first few months!

Landon is ready to meet his little brother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment