Sunday, November 2, 2014

Whoops...Goodbye October!

Sorry for the lack of posts from October! I know it means I'm long overdue on a post when both of the Grandpaws mention it. :) We were super busy, and lately I have either been napping myself or majorly nesting during the boys' naptime (when I usually update the blog). So here you go in the next two+ hours...all the catch up posts from October! :)

The first post is going to be full of random fun things that don't fit into another "themed" post! :) These fun things are what make our weeks special. You know the little things always matter most!

Emily came into town several weeks ago and picked up the boys from school. They were SO happy to see their Emmy and loved finding leaves in the backyard and sorting them by all the pretty colors!








You know lots of playing was done over the past several weeks, and I just can't help but to capture the cuteness! Although they bicker sometimes, these two mostly just LOVE to play together. The other morning Landon was awake an hour or so before Owen, and he asked me 5 times if he could go wake Owen up! They just have too much fun together inventing games, singing silly songs, and making a MESS! :)

















Grandaddy came up to visit and helped Philip fix all the doors in the house (I think 6 total!) and a few other things! I have been crazy nesting, but luckily Philip has been too! We were so glad to have Grandaddy up, and even though I didn't actually get to see him much because I was at work, I know the boys loved their time with him, especially Philip!



We went to a fall festival at the boys' school, and it was great fun! The kiddos had a blast playing with their friends and teachers! Of course you know we got our fill of football in too! Landon has made a new friend at school, Philip's assistant principal, Mary. He loves to sit with her at the football games, and they just talk and talk! (You know how he says "why" a gagillion times, and Mary will sit there and answer every question he has!) The other night he put it all together that her name was Mary, and he asked her if she was the Mary that knew God. :)



(Landon's precious teacher Mrs. Sarah)


Little Coach

Owen holding the flag!!


Landon and Tripp got to ride on the golf cart across the field!



Little Kicker

Smart little cookie found the pringles can to use as a tee! 




Philip also came to my school to speak to my science club about drones. He brought a drone for the kids to see, and flew it over the school! It was awesome, and the little boys LOVED coming to Mommy's school! 










So as you can see, we've been busy at just living and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment