Saturday, November 15, 2014

NAGC 2014

This weekend was NAGC in Baltimore. I had a presentation, so I came up Thursday morning and leave later this evening. I've been able to attend some great sessions, network, and spend time with some wonderful friends who are now scattered all over the country. Our presentation about promoting "uncommon thinking in the common core" went really well and was packed out! People gave great feedback and seemed really excited about the creativity strategies we shared. Several of us rented a little "row house" for the weekend right across from the convention center and the baseball stadium. It was such a wonderful place and a fantastic time with my "gifted" ladies!

Our little row house!

Sweet friends in front of our row house! 

Baltimore is just beautiful!






View of the stadium from the convention center


Crab Cakes for dinner! Yes please! 


This is what we can see from our row house! The Oriole Stadium!


One of our mentors, Dr. Bonnie Cramond, from UGA won a prestigious NAGC award! 


Philip did great at home with the boys and BB was able to come up on Friday. Philip said she picked the boys up at 3, and I just know they had a fabulous time! I can't wait to get home to everyone later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment