**Note This post was actually from March. When I added a label, it resaved the post, and I don't know how to put it back in March.
The kiddos had some grandparent fun last week!
Early last week, Philip had to present at a conference in Valdosta. He left after work on Tuesday and took the boys with him! They got to spend all day Wednesday with BB, Granny, and Grand daddy! They all said it was a blast, but unfortunately Philip did not take pictures, so I have no pictures to put up here of all their fun!
On Thursday night, my parents came into town for a conference, so we were able to see them throughout the end of the week and through the weekend. We had a blast playing outside, going to Charlie's birthday party, going to the park, and just hanging around the house!
The Brown Boys love them some grandparent time!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment