The circus was in town this week, and boy do we love a circus!! We actually made a whole evening of it and went to one of our favorite restaurants in Madison for dinner, then headed to the Cole Brothers Circus. Landon said that he loved the elephants the most! They had a baby elephant that was super cute! He also loved watching the clowns and laughed and laughed as they did silly things and made "pops" like the clowns at the rodeo! Owen was great at the circus and enjoyed all the lights and movement! He just sat in my lap and watched all the action without even falling asleep!
One of the funny things Landon said at the circus had nothing to do with the circus at all!! We had just parked and Philip got him out of the car. They saw a little girl from his class and said, "hello." Landon then turned to Philip and said, "That's Ellie. She's a girl. I love her!" I cried, "What!?" He repeated, "I love her!" Haha!! Crazy little boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment