Our boys are blessed with some awesome Aunties! Thursday morning Emily texted me and asked if she could pick the boys up from school when she got off work! She took them to the park and then we all went for Mexican! They loved playing with Emmy and think she is just so much fun!
On Saturday Philip and I asked Aunt Sharon if she would want to watch the boys for the night! She of course said yes and met us half way. Then Philip and I were able to go on a date to see Saving Mr. Banks and to eat at Bonefish Grill! It was so wonderful!! I also got to have a fun little girls' morning with Em!! The boys had a blast and came back with some awesome Christmas presents!! They love their time with Aunt Sharon and Uncle Charlie!! Sharon also helped me organize the boys' clothes!! Yippee!!
If only we could have teleported Aunt Chelle and Austin up here today, we would have reached capacity of awesome auntie loving!! :)
What a blessing to have some awesome aunties in our lives!













No comments:
Post a Comment