After the party, Aunt Sharon came over to watch the boys while Philip and I went on a date to my friend Meg's 40th bday party. We were so thankful that Sharon drove all the way over to watch the boys so we could have a date night!! I had lots of fun getting dressed up for the party and was so excited to borrow some beautiful jewelry from my friend Layla. The party was downtown, and such a special event to celebrate Meg who is such an amazing woman! We had a great time while we were able to stay, but just as everyone was sitting down to dinner, we had to head back to NOHS for the Miss EPIC pageant. After Philip crowned the winner, we were finally able to head to dinner...at 9:30 or 10!! :) The only place that was really open was Waffle House, but I'm not complaining! Yummy! The truth is...no matter what we do, I just love spending time with the hubs, so even though we were running around and didn't get a fancy dinner, we still had lots of fun!











No comments:
Post a Comment