Christmas morning was so much fun! It was our first time waking up in our own house on Christmas morning, and it was the first time that Landon really understood opening presents. (I imagine this will keep getting more and more fun every year, especially as we establish our own family traditions!) I really missed being away from my family on Christmas, but we loved having BB up to celebrate with us!
Landon was so precious on Christmas morning! I will always remember the look on his face as he came down the stairs and saw the presents in the living room! I also loved watching him open the presents! It took us over 2 hours just to open the boys' presents from Santa because Landon wanted to play with each item. It was nice to see him truly appreciate each gift! It was also special to watch him help Owen with his gifts. He helped him open his stocking and his presents. Such sweet brothers!
After opening presents, we ate a yummy breakfast cooked by BB! We also had a delicious lunch complete with turkey, ham, and all the fixings! The afternoon consisted of a LONG nap for the boys--3 1/2 hours! Such a special Christmas day!

So excited on Christmas Morning! Running into the room!!
I love these three boys!

Landon got a John Deere tractor from Santa!
Checking out every inch of the tractor!
Helping Owie with his stocking and presents!
Sweet! Boys still LOVE their Mommies even when they are 32!
Giving Owie his presents from Santa!
Landon made us a present at school with his footprints. He then wanted everyone to put their footprints on the present too!
Giving BB her presents!
Me and my little Owie!
Landon showing Owie how to sit in his swing!
Opening a present from BB
Such a sweet picture of the boys with BB!
He loves the little people nativity!
Landon thought that Owen might like to use his markers!
I LOVE this picture! And the boys LOVE their chairs from BB!

Sweet boys are OUT! We all had such a wonderful day!






















No comments:
Post a Comment