Before we went on our big vacation to Puerto Rico, I needed a few days to prepare for two institutes I have coming up in July. Sharon agreed to keep the boys for a few nights so I could pour myself into my preparations. It worked because the boys had a blast, and I went into beast mode and finished two of my three seminars. Philip and I also got a date thrown in there to celebrate his graduation from the district office professional program.
While at Sharon and Charlie's the boys played a lot outside, enjoyed picking vegetables from her garden, bought new shoes, and went to Chuck E. Cheese!! On Friday night Owen got an ear infection, but Sharon was so sweet to take him to an urgent care so he could get on antibiotics quickly and get better fast! The boys sure are blessed with all the love they get from their extended family!
(Landon making a Captain Hook face)
No comments:
Post a Comment