We had a fun and busy "normal" week!
One day this week when Philip had to work late I took the kids to the park. I noticed that Landon started calling me "mom"! My "little big kid" (as he calls himself is growing up too fast)!
Owen had a rough week with those mean old teeth! He finally felt better by Friday, and we've had a great weekend! We realized in the grocery store how much he is "talking"! We can't understand what he's trying to say, but Philip and I realized that we are going to have our hands full!!
On Friday, Philip and Owen had a father son night, and Lan and I had a date to see Charlotte's Web. We've been reading it as his first chapter book, so of course we had to see the play! We had a blast and loved Menchie's after!!
We all had full week's at school this week, and they continued through Saturday. Philip had meetings all day, and some of my kids were in a math competition. I helped transport a little girl I'd taught since Kindergarten. It was so much fun to see my kids at school interacting with the boys! Its always a blessing to see my two worlds collide!
Sunday we worked on the basement and played outside in the beautiful 70 degree weather. We walked down to the pond with our neighbors to feed the fish. I also decorated the house for Easter/Spring and Landon just couldn't wait to wake his brother up to tell him that it was Easter time! Poor kids have to wait 8 weeks! We are so excited about the warm weather though and can't wait until it's here to stay!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment