Here is a photo dump from some of my favorite August photos that I didn't have the chance to include in a post! Such a busy, busy month!
Landon and his buddy Wiley having fun on the playground the first day of school!
Landon's teacher sent me this sweet photo of him at nap time!
Silly monkey always taking selfies!
I love snuggling my Owie bug!
Lindsay Ann and I got to meet sweet little Logan! Our friend Beth's new baby boy!
Landon LOVES playing in my classroom after school! He will sit there and play with all of my art supplies and materials for hours!
Sweet Owie loves nights when we roast marshmallows!
Woohoo for waffle house mornings and visits from Emmy!
Love my Linky bug!!
Rock climbing for our buddy Anderson's bday party! Landon was in his element!!
Dinner out with my boys!
The best exercise buddy!!
Nothing beats a Sunday afternoon of golf!
Special breakfasts with all my boys!
Hanging with my sweet mentees at the movies!
Landon and Wiley at openhouse!
Landon with his favorite teachers! Mrs. Burch (above) and Mrs. Sarah (below)
Bowling for our friend Burke's bday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment