Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Days

Summer days are long, toasty, and oh so much fun!! We kept ourselves super busy last week just enjoying the simple things in life!

We explored nature in our front yard, collected "treasures", and made a funny banana man out of the things we collected (plus Owen's banana peel!)






We watched a little tv. Our favorites are Jake, Mickey, Super Readers, and American Ninja Warriors!




I finally got some relief for my dry socket! Thank goodness! 



We spent a lot of time with Emmy! She took the boys to a local park and zoo while I was at the dentist, then I met her there for some fun!



















We spent hours in this little pool! Best $8 we've ever spent!






We picnicked for almost every meal!!


We had fun at Pump it Up with our friends!







We planted a garden and watered our tomato plants, then reaped the rewards. 







We saw a snake! Ahh!!!


We walked to the pond and enjoyed the views! 








We went to the ShadyDale Rodeo! One of our favorite traditions with Daddy! 











Philip, Landon, and Owen finished painting the Green Egg table! It's gorgeous!




I went to the movies with my birthday girl from school!



I started back school to earn a leadership certification! Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment